This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to all customers of Synerwealth Technology Limited (「Synerwealth Technology」, 「we」, 「us」 or 「our」). Please note that this Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check for the latest version on a regular basis. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
We are committed to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to your personal data. We assure that our policies and practices, and those adopted by our affiliated companies and agents in relation to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your personal data comply with the requirements under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong, as well as the relevant code of practice and guidance issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong. The meaning of the term “personal data” adopted in this Statement is defined in the Ordinance.
When you visit our websites, we will record your visit and IP Address only and will not collect any personal data from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our websites will not be deployed for collecting personal data. For your information, Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers』 computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing web surfers』 viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a website and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the website. You may refuse to accept Cookies by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system, but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our websites. Our websites may ban users who do not accept Cookies.
We may collect, retain and use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to verify your identity;
• to process your application to subscribe for our services and loyalty programs
• matching procedures, as defined under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486);
• to provide the services and loyalty programs you requested;
• to administer and manage those services and loyalty programs, including renewing of service contract, charging, billing and collecting debts;
• to perform research or analysis in order for us to improve our products and/or services, loyalty programs and for survey, marketing and promotional purposes;
• to maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems; and/or
• to assist in the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or possible criminal activities or as required by law.
Subject to obtaining your expressed consent, we may also use your information, such as your name, member ID, gender, identification/passport number, date of birth, location, occupation, title, education level, monthly salary, interest information and choices about the products and/or services you have purchased, to provide you with marketing materials relating to our products and/or services (including financial information, news and education)
If you do not wish to receive more latest updates and promotional materials from AASTOCKS, please send a written un-subscription request to us at [email protected] Your un-subscription will come into effect within 10 business days upon receipt.
You can contact us to update, amend, and correct your information. You also have the following rights:
• To request access to, or erasure of, the personal data we hold about you.
• To request us to restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you.
• To object to us processing personal data relating to you.
• Where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
• You have the right to obtain certain personal data from us in a format that can be transferred electronically to a third party (also called “data portability”).
To exercise your rights, asking questions and raising concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
Please note that some of these rights are not absolute. In some cases, we may refuse a request to exercise particular rights if complying with it meant that we are no longer able to meet our contractual obligation to provide you with particular products and services. However, we will keep you informed as to the actions that we can take when you make your request.